Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Wedding September 24, 2011

On September 24, 2011, I married my best friend, Josh. He always knows how to make me laugh and would do anything for me. We got married at the Middleburg Community Center in Middleburg, Virginia. The ceremony was outside on the terrace and the reception took place inside the banquet hall. We were very nervous because it rained the day before the wedding while we were doing our ceremony run-through. We thought we might have to move the ceremony inside the reception room, but thankfully the weather cleared up that morning and we had a beautiful ceremony outside at 3pm. Once the reception started, we ate good food, drank a lot of champagne, and shaked our asses on the dance floor!!! It was one of the greatest days of my life and I would not have had it any other way!

Our pictures were taken by Tiffany Campbell. She was a great photographer and got some really good shots of us, and it was her first time photographing a wedding!!! We were very pleased with the pictures she took and would highly recommend her. Here are a few of Tiffany's best shots of our wedding. Thank You Tiffany!


~ Steff ~

We made our favorite homemade fudge for our guests.

Find your name!

I cut wine corks and hot glued them to the tops of the bubble containers to go along with our Wine and Traveling theme.

Our centerpieces. We used old wine bottles and put traveling photos of us on each side. These were set on a silver tray that was lined with map paper from an atlas.

Our Bling!

My cute little flower girls!

I used purple colored potpourri and yellow and white rose petals to line the aisles of the ceremony.

The first look at me all in white!

Officially The Suttons!

Me and my sissies! We're doing a "fake" laugh photo, which turned into real laughing....so much that I made that horrible face!

My groom and his groomsmen.

Two of my favorite people in the world, Andy and Marie.

I had a great idea for us to pose out in front of the community center, and it turned out great! People were driving by and honking!

In the garden

My favorite photo of us!

The best parents anyone could ask for!!

Me and Emma getting our party on!

I now pronounce you husband and wife!


I love these compilation shots! Great job Tiffany!!

1 comment:

  1. omg loveeee this i never got to see all the details!!

    ReplyDelete